GK6309A Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (10748_C)
In this course, you will learn how to plan and deploy Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including the central administration site, one or more primary and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. You will also cover migration from System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
This course in combination with Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager can help you prepare for Exam 70-243 TS: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and typical deployment scenarios
- Plan and deploy a single primary site
- Plan and configure administrative roles
- Plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including the central administration site, primary sites, and secondary sites
- Replication and data types
- Monitor data replication throughout the hierarchy
- Use various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients
- Perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems
- Perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012