GK6501A Active Directory Services with Windows Server (10969_B)
In this course, you will learn how to better manage and protect data access and information, simplify deployment and management of your identity infrastructure, and provide more secure access to data. You will learn how to configure some of the key features in Active Directory such as Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, Dynamic Access Control (DAC), Work Folders, Work Place Join, Certificate Services, and Rights Management Services (RMS).
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 10969: Active Directory Services with Windows Server.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Deploy and administer AD DS in Windows Server 2012
- Secure AD DS deployment
- Implement AD DS sites, configure and manage replication
- Implement and manage Group Policy
- Manage user settings with Group Policy
- Implement certification authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS and how to manage CAs
- Implement, deploy and manage certificates
- Implement and manage AD RMS
- Implement and administer AD FS
- Secure and provision data access using technologies such as DAC, Work Folders and Workplace Join
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services
- Implement and administer Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)