GK6426A Core Solutions of Microsoft® SharePoint® Server 2013 (20331)
In this course, you will learn how to configure and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. You will learn the guidelines, best practices, and considerations to help you optimize your SharePoint Server deployment.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 and covers the skills and knowledge measured by Exam 70-331 and, in conjunction with on-the-job experience, can help you prepare for the exam.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Key features of SharePoint 2013
- Design an information architecture
- Design logical and physical architectures
- Install and configure SharePoint Server 2013
- Create web applications and site collections
- Plan and configure service applications
- Manage users and permissions
- Configure authentication for SharePoint 2013
- Secure a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Manage taxonomy
- Configure user profiles and enterprise search
- Monitor and maintain a SharePoint 2013 environment