GK3771A Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype For Business 2015 (20334_A)
In this course, you will learn to plan, deploy, configure, and administer a Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 solution. You will learn how to deploy a multi-site and highly available Skype for Business infrastructure that supports instant messaging, conferencing, persistent chat, archiving, and monitoring. You’ll also learn to manage, maintain, and troubleshoot issues in the infrastructure. While the focus is primarily on the on-premises deployment with Skype for Business, information on how to integrate the on-premises deployment with Skype for Business Online as well as how to migrate from previous versions of Lync Server is not covered.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product M20334: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 and can assist you in preparation for Exam 70-334: Core Solutions of Skype for Business 2015.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Administer Skype for Business Server 2015 by using various tools
- Configure users and clients in Skype for Business 2015
- Configure and implement conferencing in Skype for Business 2015
- Implement additional conferencing options such as dial-in conferencing, Microsoft Lync Room System (LRS), and Skype Meeting Broadcast
- Design and implement monitoring and archiving in Skype for Business 2015
- Deploy Skype for Business 2015 external access
- Implement Persistent Chat in Skype for Business 2015
- Implement high availability in Skype for Business 2015
- Implement disaster recovery in Skype for Business 2015
- Design and deploy a hybrid Skype for Business environment
- Plan and implement an upgrade from Lync Server to Skype for Business Server 2015