GK6432A Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (20341)
In this course, you will learn to plan, deploy, secure, and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. You will also gain the knowledge and skills needed to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange 2013.
This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and it can assist you in preparation for Exam 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Plan and perform deployment and management of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Plan a mailbox server deployment and configure the mailbox server role
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2013
- Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013
- Plan and configure Microsoft Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server
- Manage high availability Client Access servers in Exchange Server 2013
- Plan for disaster mitigation and implement back up and recovery for Exchange Server 2013
- Plan message security options, implement antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution
- Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment