GK6433A Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013 (20342_B)
In this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. You will learn how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and you will discuss the guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and it can assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-342: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles
- Design and implement message transport security
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013
- Design and implement messaging compliance
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- Use Windows PowerShell 3.0 to manage Exchange Server 2013
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online
- Design and implement messaging coexistence
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions