GK6412A Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (20412)
This course is part three of a series of three courses. Through this series you will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
You will learn the advanced configuration and services tasks needed to implement, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. You will cover advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), identity management, rights management, Federated services, network load balancing, failover clustering, business continuity, and disaster recovery. This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20412 and it can assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services. Exam 70-412 is one of three exams needed for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache, and File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Implement dynamic access control
- Implement network load balancing
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments
- Implement AD DS sites and replication
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)