GK6554A Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (20463_D)
In this course, you will learn how to implement a data warehouse platform to support a business intelligence (BI) solution. You will discover how to create a data warehouse, implement extract, transform, and load (ETL) with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services (DQS) and SQL Server Master Data Services.
This course is designed for customers interested in learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new features of SQL Server 2014 as well as the important capabilities across the SQL Server data platform.
This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2014. It covers the skills and knowledge measured by Exam 70-463 and along with on-the-job experience, helps you prepare for the exam.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse
- Design and implement a data warehouse
- Implement data flow and control flow in a SSIS package
- Debug and troubleshoot SSIS packages
- Implement a SSIS solution that supports incremental data warehouse loads and extracting data
- Implement data cleansing using Microsoft DQS
- Implement Master Data Services (MDS) to enforce data integrity
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components
- Deploy and configure SSIS packages
- How Business Intelligence solutions consume data in a data warehouse