GK6449A Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions (20488_B)
In this course, you will learn how to use the new development and deployment features, solutions, and apps of SharePoint 2013. You will learn how to manage identity, permissions, and taxonomy, and you'll work with server-side and client-side object models. You will learn to query and update list data, use workflow to manage business processes, and customize the user interface.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions. It covers the skills and knowledge measured by Exam 70-488 and, in conjunction with hands-on experience, can help you prepare for the exam.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop and manage features and solutions
- Develop code for custom server-side components
- Manage and customize authentication and authorization
- Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle
- Capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps
- Use the client-side object model and the REST API
- Develop provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps
- Distribute and deploy SharePoint apps
- Create custom workflows to automate business processes
- Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy
- Customize the appearance and behavior of user interface elements
- Customize navigation and site branding