GK1416A Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune (20696_C)
In this course, you will practice configuring and managing clients and devices using Microsoft System Center v1511 Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune, and its associated site systems. You will learn day-to-day management tasks including how to manage software, client health, hardware and software inventory, applications, and integration with Microsoft Intune. You also will discover how to optimize System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20696: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune and it can assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-696: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Manage desktops and devices in the enterprise
- Prepare the infrastructure to support desktop and device management
- Deploy and manage Configuration Manager clients
- Configure, manage, and monitor hardware and software inventory, and use Asset Intelligence and software metering
- Distribute and manage content used for deployments
- Deploy and manage applications
- Manage mobile devices by integrating Microsoft Intune with Configuration Manager
- Maintain software updates for managed PCs
- Implement Endpoint Protection for managed PCs
- Maintain Configuration Manager sites and site systems