GK4400A Developing SQL Databases (20762_A)
In this course, you will learn the major tools of the SQL Server 2016 platform, logical table design, indexing, query plans, and data and domain integrity. You will focus on creating database objects, including views, stored procedures, parameters and functions. You will also learn procedure coding, such as indexes, triggers, SQL Common Language Runtime (CLR), SQL Server spatial data, and considerations for binary large object (BLOB) data. This course uses Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20762: Developing SQL Databases.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Design and implement tables
- Advanced table designs.
- Ensure data integrity through constraints.
- Indexes, including optimized and columnstore indexes.
- Design and implement views.
- Design and implement stored procedures.
- Design and implement user-defined functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and implement in-memory tables.
- Implement managed code in SQL Server.
- Store and query XML data.
- Work with spatial data.
- Store and query BLOBs and text documents.