GK0254A Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (20532_C)
In this course, you will learn how to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality to the Microsoft Azure platform. You will learn how to develop a virtual machine using Microsoft Azure, manage the infrastructure in Microsoft Azure, cloud applications, Azure SQL Databases, and implement security in cloud web applications.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20532 and it can assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Services available in the Azure platform
- Configure and deploy ASP.NET web applications
- Create Azure Websites from the gallery
- Deploy and monitor Azure Websites
- Create and configure Azure Virtual Machines
- Cloud services and virtual machine relationships
- Deploy existing cloud service packages
- Create, configure, and connect to a SQL database instance
- Importing a SQL standalone database
- Create a test environment using PowerShell and the Azure Service Management CmdLets
- Integrate ASP.NET Identity for the administration portal with Azure Active Directory
- Deploy the web application projects to Azure