GK4820A Integrating On-Premises Identity Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure (10993_A)
In this course, you will learn how to integrate on-premises AD DS environment with Azure AD and how to use Azure AD as a directory service. You will discover how to use Azure RMS to protect sensitive documents. Additionally, you will focus on how to enhance authentication with multi-factor authentication and how to monitor directory synchronization health.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Compare Azure AD to AD DS, perform Azure AD tenant provisioning, and manage objects and user roles in Azure AD
- Use Azure AD as a directory service for an on-premises environment, configure single sign-on (SSO) in Azure AD, and protect privileged identities
- Implement multi-factor authentication
- Implement Azure RMS and integrate Azure RMS with on-premises services
- Configure alerts and monitor directory services infrastructure