GK4460A Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016 (20339_2A)
In this course, you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage the advanced features in SharePoint 2016, including implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, Microsoft Business Connectivity Services, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features. You’ll learn the new hybrid features of SharePoint 2016 along with business intelligence solutions, enterprise content management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, apps as well as how to develop and implement a governance plan and perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint 2016.
This course is the second in a sequence of two courses for IT professionals and is aligned with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro Certification.
This course uses Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20339-2: Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- New and improved features of the core SharePoint 2016 architecture
- Key hybrid features in SharePoint 2016
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2016 environment for high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan and implement business connectivity services and secure store service
- Configure and manage productivity services for a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- Plan and configure social computing features
- Plan and configure web content management for an Internet-facing environment
- Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- Plan and configure business intelligence solutions, work management, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features
- Perform an Upgrade or Migration to SharePoint 2016