ASP.NET Core Fundamentals
As the web evolves, so too should development tools. They should be fast, flexible, and even enjoyable to work with. With the state of the web changing and the expectations of clients increasing, the ASP.NET team at Microsoft took time to review the state of web development to see if they could provide developers with better tools to meet modern day challenges. Out of that came ASP.NET Core.
The main goal of this course is to introduce the new ASP.NET Core framework, the new tooling, and to have you confidently building web applications using it. We will start off discussing the new templates and project types available. Then, we will review some of the core concepts such as configuration, dependency injection, routing, and Middleware.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create a project using the new template
- Include Middleware in the pipeline
- Create your own Middleware
- Understand how hosting works
- Work with MVC Controllers and Views
- Register and inject services
- Set up various configuration sources