IBM Cognos Report Studio Advanced
This course is designed for professional report authors to learn advanced report building techniques using mostly relational data models, and ways of enhancing, customizing, and managing professional reports. Hands-on labs will allow you to practice techniques. Along the way, you'll also check your knowledge by answering short questions.
This course includes IBM copyrighted material, used by permission, modified by Global Knowledge Training. Global Knowledge Training is responsible for the information in the modifications.
This course is a derivative of IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Fundamentals (v10.2) and IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Fundamentals (v10.2.2).
IBM liability and warranties (IP ownership and copyright) apply only to original IBM content. IBM is not liable, nor does IBM provide warranties for editorial changes or addition of new content created by Global Knowledge Training.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create relationships between queries (set operations, joins, query references)
- Design effective prompts to determine report contents and/or format at runtime
- Navigate reports using bookmarks, table of contents, and drill-through definitions
- Add HTML items to control the behavior of elements in your reports
- Examine and edit XML in report specifications
- Burst and distribute reports through email and IBM Cognos Connection