GK4759A Securing Windows Server 2016 (20744_A)
In this course, you will learn how to enhance the security of the IT infrastructure that you administer. This course begins by emphasizing the importance of assuming that network breaches have occurred already, and then teaches you how to protect administrative credentials and rights to ensure that administrators can perform the precise tasks they need at any time.
Additionally, you will learn how to mitigate malware threats, identify security issues by using auditing and the Advanced Threat Analysis feature in Windows Server 2016, secure your virtualization platform, and use new deployment options (such as Nano server and containers) to enhance security. You will also learn how to help protect access to files by using encryption and dynamic access control.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Secure application development and a server workload infrastructure
- Manage security baselines
- Configure and manage just enough and just-in-time (JIT) administration
- Manage data security
- Configure Windows Firewall and a software-defined distributed firewall
- Secure network traffic
- Secure your virtualization infrastructure
- Manage malware and threats
- Configure advanced auditing
- Manage software updates
- Manage threats by using Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) and Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)