GK6508A IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager (10965_D)
In this course, you will learn how to deploy and configure System Center 2016 Service Manager. You will learn how to upgrade an existing Service Manager environment and how to customize System Center 2016 Service Manager to be in line with corporate standards. Discover how Service Manager manages changes in the IT environment by configuring activity, change, and release management. You will also learn how to customize the Self-Service Portal as well as how to configure Reporting and Analysis.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 10965: IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Key features of System Center 2016 Service Manager
- How Service Manager adopts best practices using ITIL® and Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)
- Architecting and implementing a System Center 2016 Service Manager deployment
- Upgrading an existing Service Manager 2012 R2 environment to System Center 2016
- Customizing System Center 2016 Service Manager to be in line with corporate standards
- Configuring incident and problem management
- Configuring activity, change, and release management
- Configuring service requests
- Configuring service level management
- Customizing the self-service portal
- Configuring reporting and analysis
- How to troubleshoot Service Manager and perform disaster recovery.
- How to create customized Service Manager forms