The labs for this course will have you working with simple HTML files that you can edit with any text editor on any operating system and run in a modern browser.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Process data with conditionals and loops
- Use functions and objects to organize your code
- Work with Array iteration methods
- Create customized objects using prototypes and function constructors
- Avoid polluting the global namespace
- Apply some of the new features in ECMAScript 6