GK1802A Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (10979_D)
During this course, you will be introduced to the principles of cloud computing and will become familiar how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. You will walk through the process of implementing the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage and learn how to create the most common Azure services, including Azure virtual machines (VMs), Web Apps, and SQL Databases. You will conclude the course by describing features of Azure AD and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory. GK Digital Learning is also available with digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC).
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions
- Use Azure PowerShell, the Azure Software Development Kit (SDK), and the Azure command-line interface (CLI) to manage Azure subscriptions.
- Create, configure and monitor web apps in Azure and deploy Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure
- Create an Azure virtual network
- Create, manage, and configure cloud storage in Azure
- Use Azure SQL Database to create, configure, and manage SQL databases
- Create and manage Azure AD