GK6221A Integrating MDM and Cloud Services with System Center Configuration Manager (20703_2A)
In this course you will review mobile device management (MDM) technologies and the integration of various online cloud services with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. This course focuses on both hybrid MDM using Microsoft Intune, and the on-premises MDM. You will learn integration with online services such as Microsoft Store for Business, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Azure as well.
This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20703-2: Integrating MDM and Cloud Services with System Center Configuration Manager.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the challenges in managing a mobile and Internet-based workforce and how Configuration Manager integrated with MDM and cloud services solutions can address these challenges.
- Describe and configure methods used to manage client devices that are located outside of the corporate network and connected to the Internet.
- Deploy and manage Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager.
- Deploy and manage Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager.
- Describe and configure a hybrid MDM scenario by using Configuration Manager and Intune.
- Enroll iOS, Android, and Windows-based devices in a hybrid Configuration Manager and Intune MDM solution.
- Describe and configure on-premises mobile device management using Configuration Manager.