GK3318A Deploying and Managing Windows 10 Using Enterprise Services (20697_2C)
This course provides administrators with the knowledge and skills necessary to deploy and manage Windows 10 desktops, devices, and applications in an enterprise environment. Students will learn how to plan and implement Windows 10 deployments in large organizations. Students will also learn how to manage the Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity and data access by using technologies related to User Experience Virtualization (UE-V), Group Policy, Work Folders and Client Hyper-V. To support a variety of device and data management solutions, Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Store for Business and Office 365 are used for device management. These services are part of the Enterprise Mobility+ Security, which provides identity and access management, cloud-based device management, application and update management, and more secure data access to information stored both on the cloud and onsite within your corporate network.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20697-2C, and it may assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Manage PCs and devices in an enterprise environment
- Deploy Windows 10 enterprise desktops
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy
- Manage devices in Office 365
- Configure and using Microsoft Store of Business
- Deploy apps and manage information access by using Intune
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices
- Configure and manage Client Hyper-V