Develop C++ Applications
C++ is a large and complex language. It is performance sensitive, but also provides you with high level abstractions that can help make your code more concise and easier to maintain. To the beginner it can seem like a daunting task to learn.
This class will cover the basics of C++ from variable and function declarations to classes and templates.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Build a simple procedural application
- Declare, define and use a class
- Implement polymorphic behavior using virtual functions and public inheritance
- Creating classes that are const correct
- Write generic code with templates
- Implement copy and assignment to manage dynamic memory internal to a class
- Implementing callbacks with functors