Getting Started with Python
The Python language has been emerging as a very powerful, flexible, and simple programming tool for building all manner of applications. Maybe you are one of the many developers looking get started with Python. If so, then this hands-on language course is just the thing for you.
You will get started by installing Python and writing basic scripts. From there, you'll move on to many of the language features needed in all applications. You will even dig into some of the advanced functionality, such as OO Python.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Become familiar with the Python interpreter
- Use and write libraries
- Use built-in Python data structures
- Use comprehensions to write concise loops
- Produce a collection one element at a time
- Learn basic OO syntax
- Implement inheritance and multiple inheritance
- Use special methods to integrate with Python's syntax
- Write Python code using proper programming style
- Understand first-class functions